We are looking for an Enterprise Account Executive located in either Austin or Dallas. This is an outside sales role which requires tact, credibility, energy and drive. A successful candidate will have demonstrated experience in sales with a technical flare.
What You'll Do:
- Articulate and manage SnapLogic’s complex sales cycles to present the value of our full product suite to decision makers.
- Establish trust and credibility with key partners through conducting product demos both in-person and via web-based technologies.
- Develop and manage relationships within enterprise organizations, presenting to C-level executives the value of our integration services.
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in salesforce.com, while creating satisfied customers.
What We're Looking for:
- 7+ years of quota-carrying experience in a complex technology solution-selling environment.
- Proven track record of consistently meeting and exceeding sales quota.
- Both SaaS and on-premise selling experience.
- Experience selling integration, big data,CRM, ERP, ETL, API management, cloud software.
- Previous Sales Methodology training, SaaS integration or applications experience, and strong customer references preferred.
- Experience managing the sales cycle from business champion to the C-level.
- Previous experience as a Sales Development Representative and/or Inside Sales Representative preferred.
- Excellent presentation and poise.
- Strong and demonstrated written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Experience working both in a start-up environment and enterprise company strongly preferred.
$130,000 - $150,000 a year
The above range is the approximate annual U.S. base pay range for this position. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including candidate location, experience and expertise, and may vary from the range listed. In addition to base salaries, certain roles are also eligible for annual cash bonuses or commissions. All of our full time employees get stock options and a comprehensive benefits package.
There's never been a better time to join SnapLogic. Here are a few reasons why:
Perks And Benefits: The list includes, but is not limited to: competitive salary, flexible PTO (USA employees), comprehensive healthcare; 401(k); FSA and supplemental insurance; paid parental leave; wellness and fitness reimbursements; gym and lunch on site (HQ); remote/hybrid work for majority of roles.
Hot Market Opportunity: Leading organizations are embracing the cloud, data, and AI to rethink and rewire their businesses. According to industry analysts, the integration market alone is growing four times faster than the overall software market, approaching more than $5 billion in revenue.
Innovative Product: SnapLogic is the only company to provide a single, unified platform for all of a company’s integration and automation needs: application integration, data integration, API management, B2B integration, and data engineering.
World Class Customers: Hundreds of customers around the globe trust SnapLogic to handle their enterprise integration and automation needs. Our customers come first, and we’re proud of SnapLogic's industry-leading customer retention rate of over 95%.
SnapLogic is headquartered in San Mateo, CA with offices in New York, NY; London, UK; and Hyderabad, India.
To all recruitment agencies: SnapLogic does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to SnapLogic employees or to any other company location. SnapLogic is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the company. SnapLogic provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. SnapLogic complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. SnapLogic expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of SnapLogic employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.