Company experiencing significant growth as it builds marquee customer roster
SAN MATEO, Calif. — April 23, 2014 — SnapLogic, the Elastic Integration company, today announced that the company is experiencing tremendous growth following the launch of its new, built-from-the-ground-up Elastic Integration platform. In the first quarter of 2014, the company grew year-over-year bookings by over 100 percent, with 93 percent of new subscriptions coming from the company’s new integration platform as a service (iPaaS). Recent customer wins and expanded business in the first quarter were fueled by the “cloudification” of enterprise IT, with companies such as Acxiom, Blackberry, Bloomin’ Brands, CapitalOne, iRobot, Netflix and Northgate Markets investing in a modern approach to integrating enterprise and cloud applications, APIs, and data.
“The software-defined integration platform is a breakthrough approach for savvy CIOs looking to speed up and simplify data and application integration,” said Gaurav Dhillon, CEO of SnapLogic. “The new hybrid enterprise is investing in social, mobile, analytics and cloud technologies to drive innovation and growth. I’m excited to see our customers and partners adopting our fast, multi-point and modern approach to integration in order to power these new initiatives.”
First Quarter 2014 Highlights
Continuing its momentum since the launch of the SnapLogic Elastic Integration platform, in Q1 2014 SnapLogic:
- Was listed as a visionary in Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service.
- Was named a Vendor to Watch by Enterprise Management Associates.
- Launched the SnapLogic Integration Cloud Spring 2014 Release, adding API management features, performance monitoring dashboards and many new and updated pre-built connectors, called Snaps.
- Introduced Snap Patterns, which are reusable process and data integration templates that simplify connecting cloud services.
- Introduced a free trial of its cloud integration service for Amazon Redshift.
SnapLogic is the leader in Elastic Integration, helping companies connect enterprise applications in the cloud and on-premise for improved business agility and faster decision-making. With the award-winning SnapLogic Integration Cloud, organizations can more quickly and affordably achieve data and application integration and improve the timeliness of their information flow. SnapLogic offers a scalable, elastic integration platform as a service (iPaaS) and a rich library of intelligent connectors called Snaps. Funded by leading venture investors, including Andreessen Horowitz and Ignition Partners, SnapLogic is used by prominent companies in the Global 2000. For more information, visit www.snaplogic.com and follow us on Twitter: @snaplogic.
Dana Dye for SnapLogic