Microsoft Azure is a cloud computing service that offers hosting and related public cloud services, and developer products to build a range of programs from simple websites to complex applications.
Whether adopting Microsoft Azure as part of a “lift-and-shift” strategy or by leveraging managed services, organizations wanting to harness their data must prioritize and streamline data migration and integration processes.
Download this Azure guide to learn:
- Proven ways to speed data integration
- How to make an informed integration choice
- What your Azure adoption options for big data initiatives
- How to assess data integration options
- What to do to move data quickly to the Azure Cloud