Many higher education institutions, regardless of their size, embarked on a path of digital transformation from legacy, on-premises systems to modern cloud-based software and platforms to better serve the needs of students, staff, and faculty. This transformation is a multi-year process so an enterprise-wide transformation strategy coupled with the right tools in your toolbox makes all the difference.
In this recording you will hear from Boston University and Ithaca College to learn how they successfully transformed their institutions to leverage modern SaaS applications, integrate applications and data for effective process automation, enable non-specialists outside of IT to build and run integrations, and deliver exceptional student, staff, and faculty experiences.
Additionally, you will learn how their IT teams have gathered large data sets from multiple sources, rapidly scaled their remote learning, and implemented additional automations almost overnight during the COVID-19 pandemic.
More specifically, learn how they have:
– Adopted modern application and data services to better serve students, faculty, and staff
– Designed new student and faculty interactions that provide them access to remote services and improve their experience
– Automated processes to serve students and faculty efficiently using fewer resources
- Stephen Choate, Associate Director of Integration, Boston University
- Jeffrey Newhart, Solutions Integration Developer, Ithaca College
- Diane Miller, Product Marketing Manager, SnapLogic
Enjoy on demand!