April 27, 2022
Date: April, 27, 2022
Join us on April 27th, 8:30 am-10:00 am PT for a hands-on workshop led by SnapLogic and AWS experts.
SnapLogic’s AWS HealthLake Accelerator makes it easy to connect any system to load or stream data into AWS HealthLake, and then, create APIs to consume the results of the NLP and Ontology mapping that AWS HealthLake provides.
In this interactive session, you’ll experience first-hand how to build integration pipelines to meet your data and analytics objectives:
- Use Case #1: Harnessing Data – SnapLogic helps organizations harness the power of all their relevant data to gain a 360-degree view of patients. Using SnapLogic, users can ingest a range of raw data from AWS HealthLake and transform it into healthcare-specific, semi-structured data.
- Use Case #2: Integrate data from popular healthcare applications EPIC and Cerner
- Manage document transfers between systems to provide a holistic view of patients and vendors in milliseconds
Attendees will get AWS credits to apply to their AWS account, which will cover the cost of the dev day AWS resources.
And, we’ll send you a gift card to get breakfast on us!
About the Event
AWS Partner DevDay is a partner-led, AWS-supported event for customers. It is a hands-on technical event delivered by APN Partners who have demonstrated technical proficiency and proven customer success in specialized solution areas. Attendees will get to hear about some of the hottest topics in cloud computing, and get deep dives into AWS-powered partner solutions. Technical experts will explain key features and use cases, share best practices, walk through technical demos, and be available to answer your questions one-on-one. Our instructors will help you follow along using our lab environment and answer your questions along the way.
- 8:30- 9:00 30 minutes — AWS Customer Use Case presentation HealthLake – Brian Warwick, Senior Partner Solutions Architect – Healthcare and Life Sciences
- 9:00-9:10 10 minutes SnapLogic solution overview for Amazon HealthLake
- 9:10-9:50 Workshop: Hands-on keyboard with SnapLogic, led by our Solutions Architect, Rich Dill
- Harnessing Data – SnapLogic helps organizations harness the power of all their relevant data to gain a 360-degree view of patients.
- How to migrate your legacy, on premise systems Epic and Cerner to Amazon Healthlake
- Prerequisite: Need SnapLogic Free Trial or Account with SnapLogic
- 9:50-10:00 Q&A