Company adds industry leader Tony Owens to board of directors to accelerate market growth
SAN MATEO, Calif. – April 25, 2023 – SnapLogic, a leader in intelligent integration and enterprise automation, today announced record revenue and customer growth as the company doubled its employee headcount over the last year. The company also added seasoned industry veteran, Tony Owens, to its board of directors to guide teams on go-to-market strategy and global expansion.
As modern enterprises connect more applications and move critical systems to the cloud, they are often faced with complex integration challenges that result in fragmented data stacks, stalled innovation, unempowered teams, and missed business opportunities. SnapLogic’s AI-powered integration system seamlessly connects enterprise systems and breaks down data silos to automate business processes and speed up data flows through organizations, delivering faster insights that boost user productivity, accelerate innovation, and drive business results while driving down costs.
“By continuing to invest in product, global expansion, and key executive hires, SnapLogic is positioned to scale like never before,” said Gaurav Dhillon, CEO at SnapLogic. “This past year has seen significant market changes impacting almost every industry, and we continue to see more companies turning to SnapLogic to address their data and application integration needs to work smarter and more efficiently. Customers are looking for platforms that automate their business processes to save money, gather their data and power their analytics and AI/ML initiatives to gain market share and navigate better through turbulent times. SnapLogic provides the only unified platform in the market today that combines ease of use with unprecedented scale to accomplish these objectives for enterprises everywhere.”
Product Innovation and Recognition
- Announced SnapGPT, the first-ever generative AI solution for integrating, automating, and orchestrating the flow of data across the enterprise.
- Delivered embedded full lifecycle management capabilities for APIs including an advanced developer portal with 3rd party API support – for a unique, unified data integration, application integration, and APIM experience.
- Released a wide range of new Snaps, SnapPacks, and pre-built workflow patterns, now exceeding 1,000 in total, that dramatically simplify integration, automation, and orchestration out of the box with leading cloud data platform solutions and enterprise software applications such as Workday, NetSuite, Salesforce, SAP, and others.
- Moved over 6 trillion records through the SnapLogic platform per month, representing 87% year over year growth underlining tremendous uptake amongst our enterprise customers
- Recognized as a Customers’ Choice in the “2023 Gartner Peer Insights ‘Voice of the Customer’: Data Integration Tools” report.
- Named a 2023 Data Breakthrough Award Winner for Data Warehouse Solution of the Year.
- Recognized by Aragon Research as a Leader in the 2023 Globe™ for Transformation Platform as a Service report for the second consecutive year.
Ecosystem Expansion and Initiatives
- Hosted inaugural Integreat Tour across North America and Europe, bringing together industry leaders and partners to share best practices and tips on enterprise integration for some of the world’s leading organizations, including AWS, Microsoft, National Broadband Ireland (NBI), Pitney Bowes, Schneider Electric, Siemens, USAA and others.
- Debuted Automating the Enterprise podcast, which brings together thought leaders from the worlds of data, automation, AI, integration, and other industry topics to share their experiences and best practices on the road to enterprise technology success.
Board Appointment and Executive Hires
- Appointed industry veteran Tony Owens, former President at Salesforce and senior executive at Oracle, to its board of directors. With more than 20 years of experience building and managing global sales operations, including helping Salesforce grow to over $10B in revenue, Owens will work closely with company leadership to guide strategy and identify new growth and sales opportunities.
- Appointed Jeremiah Stone as CTO, who brings a wealth of experience building advanced technology products that leverage the full power of AI to solve real business problems. Since joining, Stone has doubled the product management team and created a new user experience group dedicated to delivering products with a simple and easy interface to SnapLogic customers.
- Appointed Ahsan Malik as CFO to further its commitment to responsible growth and to best serve its customers, partners, and employees. Malik has nearly 20 years of experience across finance, operations, strategy, and investing.
“It’s a privilege to join SnapLogic’s board of directors as the company enters its next stage of growth,” said Tony Owens, SnapLogic board member. “SnapLogic has already established itself as a leader in enterprise integration and automation with proven success across major verticals. I look forward to working with the team to continue to drive innovation, expand the global footprint, and reach even more customers to help propel their business success.”
“As the volume and complexity of data continues to grow across the enterprise, it’s more important than ever for organizations to replace legacy technologies with intelligent integration and automation,” said Jeremiah Stone, CTO at SnapLogic. “With limited budgets and talent shortages across the board, SnapLogic’s automation platform quickly and reliably connects complex systems to liberate teams and streamline business processes. Our team is committed to continuous innovation and delivering easy-to-use, AI-driven solutions that meet the ever evolving needs of our expanding customer base.”
SnapLogic powers the automated enterprise. The company’s self-service, AI-powered integration platform helps organizations connect applications and data sources, automate common workflows and business processes, and deliver exceptional experiences for customers, partners, and employees. Thousands of enterprises around the world rely on the SnapLogic platform to integrate, automate, and transform their business. Learn more at snaplogic.com.
Offleash PR for SnapLogic