Autism care provider deploys “self-driving” data, application, and API integrations; refocuses on services and innovation
Opya provides next-generation autism treatment that unites technology and care. As a part of this offering, the organization supplies its clinicians and the families it serves with a mobile app to improve care, simplify communication, and streamline scheduling. The app relies on critical API integrations between a practice management database in Amazon Redshift, Salesforce.com, and a PostgreSQL application database.
The VP of Engineering contemplated whether to use Opya’s valuable engineering resources to build and maintain these important integration workflows in-house. In the end, he decided the custom hand-coding approach would cost far too much time in the long run – time that needed to be spent creating new features for clients. Moreover, the risk of a pipeline breaking in such a case was higher.
Learn how the SnapLogic Intelligent Integration Platform (IIP) helped Opya:
- Save 1,000 hours on building, maintaining, and fixing API integrations in one year
- Complete integration projects 17X faster
- Put developer skills and time toward high-impact projects
- Automate application integration workflows
- Increase the reliability of its client-facing mobile app
Read the full case study to the right to learn more.