Standard Business Hours
SnapLogic Customer Support standard business hours are:
- Americas: 6:00am – 6:00pm Pacific Time (PT), Monday – Friday
- Europe: 8:00am – 5:00pm Central European Time (CET), Monday – Friday
- Asia Pacific & Japan: 8:00am – 5:00pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST), Monday – Friday
Requests During Non-Business Hours
If you encounter a P1 issue during non-business hours, please open a P1 service request via the Customer Support Portal for immediate assistance. All customers have access to this portal.
New customers can enjoy the benefits of SnapLogic Customer Support in 3 simple steps:
- Login to the SnapLogic Customer Support Portal: An invite will be sent to you via email upon your confirmation as a SnapLogic customer contact. This account will allow you to access the Customer Support Self-Service Portal where you can create and manage your requests, access the Knowledge Base and visit the SnapLogic User Forum. Please contact your Sales Representative if you would like to request additional self-service accounts.
- Search the Knowledge Base and Forums: We are constantly expanding the Knowledge Base and User Forums with articles and solutions to help you quickly find information and be successful. If you do not find the answer you’re looking for, please create a new request via the portal.
Contact us for more information about SnapLogic Customer Support.
For customers or partners unable to access our support portal, please email email@example.com or call 888-494-1570 if in the US; +61 1 800 893 581 if in Australia.