Key Features of the Google Analytics Snap
Use the Google Analytics Snap to harness the power in the masses of data collected by Google Analytics about your Web site usage, and make that data easy to analyze and integrate into your corporate decision-making. Easily access valuable metrics to understand visitors’ usage and search patterns of your website, gauge the success of your ad campaigns, evaluate referring web sites, and track your e-commerce activity.
The Google Analytics Snap reads data from your Google Analytics account and facilitates its integration in your own systems for analysis and decision-making.
This Snap collects data about website traffic: which of your site pages receives the most views and longest visits. If you also use Google AdWords and the two accounts are linked, this Snap collects data about your ad campaigns as well. The campaign tracking includes visits, unique page views, time spent on each page, ad costs, and many other metrics – aggregated by campaign keyword.
The Snap collects data about site referrals, so you can gauge which sites are most effective in bringing interested visitors to your website. The data collected includes metrics such as aggregated visits, unique pageviews, and time spent on page – segmented by the referring path that brought the visitors from the referring sites.
If you have an e-commerce site and use Google Analytics to monitor its activities, this Snap can easily retrieve all the transaction details by each transaction ID, including transaction revenue, shipping costs, and taxes.
Retrieves all data available through your Google Analytics account. Collects information about website visits and visitors, such as:
- Bounces (single-page visits)
- Entrances and exits, landing page and exit page paths
- New visits
- Page views
- Time on page and time on site
- Visitor’s system information
- Visitor geography
- Days since last visit
Collects information about ad campaigns, such as:
- Clicks on ads to reach your site
- Derived costs of campaign
- Campaign content (1st line of text or mad libs matched), keywords, and their ad groups
- Campaign slot and position
Collects information about your e-commerce transactions, such as:
- Product name, SKU, and category
- Item revenue
- Item quantity
- Transaction revenues
- Transaction shipping costs
- Trans taxes
- Unique purchases
Collects information about the use of your website’s internal search, such as:
- Search depth (subsequent page views after using your internal search feature)
- Search duration
- Exits following a search result
- Collects many other fields of information not listed on this page so please read the full Snap documentation for a comprehensive listing
Learn more about how Snaps work with the SnapLogic Enterprise Integration Cloud here.