Microsoft SharePoint Snap Pack allows you to create, manage content for collaboration across the organization.
With Microsoft SharePoint Online, you can share and manage content, knowledge, and applications across your organization to empower teams to find information quickly and simplify collaboration. In today’s remote work environment, the collaboration that SharePoint has become even more important.
With the SharePoint Online Snap Pack, you can seamlessly manage permissions for files/folders, perform file/object operations, integrating data into, and reading from SharePoint Online. These capabilities allow you to automate workflows such as
- Document approval
- new hire offer approval
- custom quote approval for professional services engagement
- invoice approval from 3rd party contractors
- Feedback Collection
- Feedback collection from employees on a new HR initiative
- Event retrospective with for HR/Marketing/IT team
- Project Tracking
- Track progress of issues and projects through different phases such as the marketing launch of a new product or rollout of an IT infrastructure project
- And many more …
Microsoft SharePoint Online Snap Pack consists of Snaps that can be divided into 3 broad categories
Get, Search, Download File, Upload File, Item Children, Copy Item, Update Item, Delete Item, List Read, List Delete Item, and List Update Item
Create Folder, Document Library, Create List
Create Item Permission, Delete Item Permission, Get Item Permissions, Update Item Permissions
To learn more please check out the documentation.