Key Features of the MySQL Snap
Use the MySQL Snap to connect to your MySQL database and achieve read and write access to its objects. After you install this Snap, SnapLogic analyzes all the objects in your MySQL database and creates metadata for them. Hence, you will not need to perform any additional programming or configuration within the MySQL software.
The Snap comes with building blocks that enable dozens of functions on your source data. Among the building blocks are readers and generators, such as the CSVRead, XMLRead, and DBRead functions. For every type of reader/generator, a writer building block is also included, such as operators, including aggregate, database lookup, filter, join, merge sorter, splitter, and type converter.
The MySQL Integration Snap:
- Provides pre-defined building blocks that are easy to extend for customization needs
- Gives data access controlled by the MySQL credentials
- Implements basic MySQL application security
- Does not require any additional configuration within MySQL after installation
- Does not require Web Services or additional programming required to access MySQL data after installation
The Snaps in the MySQL Snap Pack include:
- Bulk Load
- Multi Execute
- Stored Procedure
- Table List
Learn more about how Snaps work with the SnapLogic Enterprise Integration Cloud here.