May 20, 2021
In today’s age, colleges and universities are having to quickly integrate data and apps to ensure student’s health, safety, remote learning and a modern learning experience. What are the challenges and how are higher ed IT departments overcoming them?
Watch now for this virtual event to learn how you can speed up integrations and facilitate a smoother, easier student and faculty experience. You’ll learn how:
- Davidson College launched its COVID-19 test surveillance tracking in less than 10 days
- Skidmore College easily automated its identity management across all HR systems
- Leading institutions are modernizing the learning experience with Snaplogic
Enjoy on demand!
- JD Mills, Manager, Digital Transformation, Davidson College Technology & Innovation
- Tony Kowalick, Asst Director, Enterprise Systems – Web Development, Skidmore College
- Paul Coleman, Database Administrator, Skidmore College
Manager, Digital Transformation, at Davidson College
Database Administrator at Skidmore College
Asst Director, Enterprise Systems at Skidmore College