Delivering innovation is hard work and takes considerable time and effort to get right. As they say, innovation – like all things that matter in life – is a marathon, not a sprint. But this past quarter, for our teams at SnapLogic and our customers around the globe, new innovations came fast and furious.
From the introduction of our new big data in the cloud solution SnapLogic eXtreme, to new integrations with Adobe Cloud Platform and Apigee Edge API Platform, to the release of our May 2018 Product Release that delivered new support for SAP Analytics Cloud and Docker Containers, to celebrating the one year anniversary of our first-to-market Iris AI technologies, to the scaling of our digital transformation practice – the SnapLogic innovation machine has been firing on all cylinders.
So, we were thrilled when the team from theCUBE, the live video-interview show that reports from major industry events, stopped by SnapLogic headquarters in San Mateo to catch up with us on all that is new at SnapLogic. Host Jeff Frick sat down with several on our SnapLogic team, as well as with our customer Quantum, to talk what’s new in AI, big data, APIs, digital transformation, and more. All of the discussions were captured on video so we could share the talks with the masses.
Here’s the video rundown of SnapLogic Innovation Day:
- Gaurav Dhillon on the future of enterprise integration: SnapLogic’s CEO discusses the latest developments at SnapLogic, how AI and self-service are transforming enterprise integration, and other key trends driving the market forward.
- Greg Benson on how AI is accelerating app and data integration: AI is simplifying and accelerating integration projects, making both expert and citizen integrators more productive, and there’s more to come, reports SnapLogic’s Chief Scientist.
- James Markarian on the evolving big data landscape and intro of SnapLogic eXtreme: Data is moving to the cloud, and the newly-introduced SnapLogic eXtreme promises to reduce the time, cost, and skills needed to get better and faster insights from big data, explains SnapLogic’s CTO.
- Craig Stewart on the role of APIs and new integration with Apigee Edge: SnapLogic’s VP Product Management explains how, with new engineered integrations with our partners like Apigee, our customers benefit from a complete full lifecycle solution to create, publish, manage, and monetize APIs inside and outside the organization.
- Diletta D’Onofrio on the role of integration in digital transformation success: SnapLogic’s Head of Digital Transformation explains how her team helps customers put integration at the center of digital transformation efforts and shares proven digital transformation approaches and best-practices to enable customer success.
- Omar Nawaz on his approach to digital transformation at Quantum: Quantum’s Global Head of Digital Transformation explains why the storage solutions provider is investing in digital transformation, his approach and goals, and why self-service integration is key to connecting the people, processes, and technologies underpinning the multi-year effort.