Key features of the Amazon S3 Snap Pack
Amazon S3 is an object storage service that provides industry-leading scalability, data availability, security, and performance. Customers of all sizes and sectors may store and protect nearly any amount of data for use cases such as data lakes, cloud-native applications, and mobile apps.
Amazon S3 Snap Pack is designed for both large and small file transfers, browsing and filtering files in an S3 bucket with ease and connecting to Amazon S3 using VPC endpoints that have been enabled.
The following are some of the common use cases for this Snap Pack:
- Real-time application and transactional data feeding into the S3 data lake
- Default data storage for vast amounts of data that must be processed before being loaded into a cloud data warehouse.
Amazon S3 Snap Pack contains the following snaps:
- Browse: Lists the attributes of Amazon S3 objects in a specific bucket
- Copy: Copies S3 objects from a source to a target bucket.
- Delete: Removes an object from the specified bucket.
- Download: Downloads Amazon S3 objects.
- Upload: Uploads binary data to Amazon S3 objects.
- Presigned: Generates a presigned URL in the output document to access an Amazon S3 object.
To learn more please refer to the documentation link: Amazon S3 documentation