Key Features of the NetSuite Snap Pack
The NetSuite Snap Pack provides out-of-the-box connectivity for easy integration and real-time synchronization of your NetSuite financial data with your CRM, spend management, and e-commerce applications. The NetSuite Snaps provide read and write access to all the standard and custom records defined in your NetSuite installation.
The data available through SnapLogic includes common record types such as Customer, Vendor, Commissions, Search, Shipping Items, etc. With NetSuite Snap Pack you can automate common finance business processes such as
- Quote-to-cash process across CRM systems such as Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- Accounts Payable / Procure-to-pay processes with applications Bill.com/Tipalti and spend management systems such as Coupa and SAP Ariba
- Financial planning with applications such as Anaplan, Planful, etc.
- Employee expense payments with applications such as Expensify, SAP Concur
- Sales tax management with applications such as Avalara
The NetSuite Snap Pack supports custom record types, can retrieve data from saved searches, and can also call RESTlets. The Snap Pack also offers asynchronous services to allow NetSuite to process the data while the application continues executing which improves the speed of NetSuite responses when inserting, updating, or deleting many records at a time. The NetSuite Snap Pack includes a number of Snap Packs which can be categorized as follows
- Async Operations: Async Delete, Async Get, Async Search, Async Upsert, Check Async Status
- Synchronous Operations: Create, Delete, Get, Get Item Availability, Get List, Search, Update, Upsert, Get Async Result
- RESTlet: Call RESTlet
Build your integrations faster by leveraging patterns for the Netsuite Snap Pack in the SnapLogic Community.
Learn more about how Snaps work with the SnapLogic Intelligent Integration Platform.