Key Features of the Salesforce Snap Pack
Achieve 360-degree visibility of your CRM data by integrating your e-commerce, customer support, accounting, business intelligence, and custom databases. Expedite your decision-making process by synchronizing all your on-premises and cloud applications alike, while optimizing the customer experience for your customers.
Connect your cloud and on-premises apps, databases, and files in a single SnapLogic pipeline. The Salesforce Snap Pack reads and write to Salesforce and gives you access to the available objects in Salesforce without requiring additional configuration within Salesforce. In addition, you can insert, update, and upsert object types in Salesforce and populate all the Salesforce data fields for each Salesforce object using the Salesforce Snap Pack. The Snap Pack also supports standard (e.g., Contacts, Accounts, Opportunities, and Cases) and custom objects in Salesforce.
- Provides read and write access to Salesforce
- Provides access to the available objects in Salesforce
- Uses the Salesforce SOAP interface
- Does not require additional configuration within Salesforce required for connectivity
- Supports standard Salesforce objects (e.g., Contacts, Accounts, Opportunities, and Cases)
- Supports custom objects created in Salesforce
- Provides read, insert, update, and upsert capabilities for Salesforce object types that support them
- Populates all the Salesforce data fields for each Salesforce object
The Salesforce Snap Pack supports the following operations on Salesforce objects:
- Attachment Download
- Batch Create
- Platform Events (Subscriber and Publisher)
- Wave Analytics
Learn more about how Snaps work with the SnapLogic Intelligent Integration Platform.