Achieve 360-degree visibility of your CRM data by integrating your e-commerce, customer support, accounting, business intelligence, and custom databases. Expedite your decisionmaking process by synchronizing all your on-premises and hosted applications alike.
Connect your cloud and on-premises apps, databases, and files in a single SnapLogic pipeline.
The Salesforce Snap Pack:
- Provides read and write access to Salesforce
- Provides access to the available objects in Salesforce
- Uses the Salesforce SOAP interface
- Does not require additional configuration within Salesforce required for connectivity
- Supports standard Salesforce objects (e.g., Contacts, Accounts, Opportunities, and Cases)
- Supports custom objects created in Salesforce
- Provides read, insert, update, and upsert capabilities for Salesforce object types that support them
- Populates all the Salesforce data fields for each Salesforce object
The Salesforce.com Snap Pack supports the following operations on Salesforce objects:
Learn more about how Snaps work with the SnapLogic Enterprise Integration Cloud here.