Key Features of the Oracle Eloqua Snap Pack
Marketers require a more effective and efficient way to manage their campaigns. Traditionally, marketers manually pushed information from disparate marketing applications to create and manage campaigns. Because data would reside in various applications, marketers would require extensive IT support.
With the Oracle Eloqua Snap Pack, marketers can streamline their campaign management process and increase productivity without IT help. The Oracle Eloqua Snap is ideal for marketing operations departments that need to create and manage a high volume of campaigns. The Eloqua Snap allows users to push new emails and data into Oracle Eloqua from a variety of applications.
The Oracle Eloqua Snap Pack:
- Enables the creation of integrated email campaigns from any application
- Uses Email Creation function in Oracle Eloqua
- Uses Email Web Services – SOAP API
- Saves time by avoiding multiple entries into several applications
- Allows other users to create an email campaign without accessing Oracle Eloqua
- Is compatible with Drupal and Salesforce
Snaps included in the Oracle Eloqua Snap Pack are:
- Form Submission Data
Learn more about how Snaps work with the SnapLogic Intelligent Integration Platform here.