Automation Summit 2020: Entering the Age of Automation at Scale
2020 has been a year like no other. The pandemic reared its ugly head and brought about unforeseen business challenges but in the end it was no match for so many SnapLogic customers who stood tall, put up the good fight, and built a stronger, faster, more agile organization.
We recently held our inaugural Automation Summit 2020 – where we heard from global customers, partners, and industry leaders on how technology is accelerating business success – and one thing is clear as we collectively gear up for banner 2021: speed and agility is the name of the enterprise game, and intelligent integration and automation is how you win.
A huge thank you to our amazing customers – including Aramark, AstraZeneca, Illumina, Pitney Bowes, Quadpay, T. Rowe Price, Texas Woman’s University – who shared the strategies and best practices behind their impressive integration and automation successes. They are pioneers in enterprise automation and are paving the way forward for all of us.
From breaking down application silos and automating the flow of data across different business units, to supercharging data warehouse and data lake initiatives to gain valuable business insights faster, to building a thriving API ecosystem that enables secure access to data and systems both within and outside the organization, to moving off antiquated legacy systems and building a modern data architecture to meet tomorrow’s opportunities and challenges head-on – this year’s Summit had it all!
If you missed any parts of the Summit, we’ve got you covered. Below are the recordings of each of the sessions, all of which can also be found on our Automation Summit 2020 On-Demand web page:
- Welcome and Keynote
- The Future of the Enterprise is Automation
- Getting the Most out of Your Automation Investments – featuring author Mark Settle
- Enterprise Platform: 3 Technical Considerations to Make when Modernizing the Enterprise – featuring Illumina
- Accelerate Your Digital Transformation Projects with Enterprise Automation – featuring T. Rowe Price
- Enabling Faster Business Results Through Data Automation – featuring Pitney Bowes
- Lean Teams Accelerating Results: Best Practices for Achieving a Self-Service Data Architecture – Quadpay
- Boost Collaboration and Add Massive Business Value Using API Management – featuring Texas Woman’s University
- Supercharging Data and Analytics Platforms – featuring AstraZeneca
- Customer Panel: Accelerating and Democratizing Enterprise Cloud Data Platforms and Analytics – featuring Aramark, AstraZeneca, Pitney Bowes, T. Rowe Price
Automation Summit 2020 may be behind us but we’re already planning next year’s event. Sign up now to receive information and pre-register for Automation Summit 2021!