For enterprise IT organizations, speed and time to value are two of the primary business drivers for a cloud-based integration service. This is according to a survey we recently conducted with TechValidate, querying more than 100 U.S. companies with revenues greater than $500 million. The survey addresses the business and technical drivers and barriers for enterprise cloud application adoption in 2015 and beyond. Among the other facts and figures, which can be found in our latest infographic, we also found that participants look for the following technical requirements when evaluating a cloud integration platform as a service (iPaaS) solution:
- Modern, scalable architecture
- Modern approach that seamlessly handles cloud constructs
- Ease of use for less technical users (“citizen integrators”)
- Single platform to power apps and analytics
- Support for hybrid deployments
- Resilient to change
Check out the infographic below and take a look at the full writeup of survey results here.