Overview of the SnapLogic Integration Cloud April 2014 Update
We are pleased to announce that we will be performing an update this week to the SnapLogic Integration Cloud April 2014 Release.
The following enhancements have been made to improve usability.
- The Pipeline Run Log and Run Pipeline icons in Designer were updated for clarity.
- The Save icon in info boxes and dialogs now save the pipeline instead of just applying changes.
- Pipeline tabs resize to make it easier to access all open pipelines.
- The Snaplex Health Wall in Dashboard was updated with new icons to more clearer indicate the status of your Snaplexes.
- Pipeline Tasks now support pipeline parameters. When you create a Task for a pipeline, you can now configure pipeline parameters if they are configured for a pipeline.
- OAuth2 Support was added for REST
- Conversion between date/time and epoch is now supported with the addition of Date Getter methods to the expression language.
- Replicate Database Schema
Support has been added to replicate a database tables in Redshift by the passing the schema in a second output view of the database Select Snap and sending it to the second input view of a Redshift Insert or Bulk Load Snap. See the Replicate a Database Schema in Redshift use case for more information.
New Snaps will be available with this release to integrate with:
- Active Directory
See the Release Notes for the lists of Snaps that were updated.