We are pleased to announce that we will be performing an update this week to the SnapLogic Integration Cloud April 2014 Release.
The following enhancements have been made to improve usability.
- The Pipeline Run Log and Run Pipeline icons in Designer were updated for clarity.
- The Save icon in info boxes and dialogs now save the pipeline instead of just applying changes.
- Pipeline tabs resize to make it easier to access all open pipelines.
- The Snaplex Health Wall in Dashboard was updated with new icons to more clearer indicate the status of your Snaplexes.
- Pipeline Tasks now support pipeline parameters. When you create a Task for a pipeline, you can now configure pipeline parameters if they are configured for a pipeline.
- OAuth2 Support was added for REST
- Conversion between date/time and epoch is now supported with the addition of Date Getter methods to the expression language.
- Replicate Database Schema
Support has been added to replicate a database tables in Redshift by the passing the schema in a second output view of the database Select Snap and sending it to the second input view of a Redshift Insert or Bulk Load Snap. See the Replicate a Database Schema in Redshift use case for more information.
New Snaps will be available with this release to integrate with:
- Active Directory
See the Release Notes for the lists of Snaps that were updated.