SnapLogic seeks partners to help drive LATAM growth
I am very excited to announce that SnapLogic is now seeking Latin America (LATAM) – Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Colombia and Chile – partners to support our global expansion. This news follows our successful launch of SnapLogic’s global/US partner program, SnapLogic Partner Connect, just over a year ago.
We’ve got momentum. We’ve seen first-hand that SnapLogic dramatically transforms how companies integrate data, applications, and devices for digital business. In December 2016, SnapLogic secured an additional $40 million in funding to accelerate its global expansion. And we see the channel as an important driver of this expansion.
We’re making this call for partners to help us build a rich ecosystem of technology, consulting, and reseller partners in the LATAM market so that joint customers see the benefits of adopting software-as-a-service (SaaS) applications, cloud data management, and big data technologies. SnapLogic’s technology enables this by accelerating integration and driving digital transformation in the enterprise.
The SnapLogic Partner Connect program includes several categories, reflecting the breadth of the SnapLogic platform and depth of adjacent partner solutions. Partner types include:
- Technology Partners– These are providers of technologies with which SnapLogic integrates, and includes partners such as Salesforce, Workday, AWS, Microsoft, Cloudera, and Snowflake.
- OEM/Managed Services Partners– OEM partners integrate SnapLogic into their product or service offerings. OEM partners include Manthan, Reltio, Planview, and Verizon.
- Global Systems Integrator Partners– SnapLogic’s GSI partners are implementing SnapLogic as part of comprehensive digital transformation projects at some of the world’s leading enterprises. These partners include firms such as Accenture, PwC, Cognizant, HCL, Tata Consultancy Services, and Tech Mahindra.
- Consulting Partners– These are organizations that provide integration consulting and best practices services, and include partners such as Interworks, Softtek, and Semantix Brazil.
- Reseller Partners– The roster of SnapLogic international resellers is growing rapidly and increasing SnapLogic’s presence in new markets worldwide. Resellers include MatrixIT in Israel, KPC in France, Sogeti in United Kingdom, Systemation in the Netherlands, Softtek in Mexico, DRZ and Semantix in Brazil.
SnapLogic CEO Gaurav Dhillon says, “Extending our partners program into the LATAM channel is a crucial part of our business growth strategy. Working alongside strategic channel partners will provide an exciting opportunity to reach new LATAM customers and help them realize their digital transformation goals through connected data and applications.”
And I agree. The market opportunity for data, application, and device integration is large and growing, representing a unique opportunity for our partners in LATAM. As customers across the region increasingly use our modern, cloud-first platform to integrate and manage data across cloud, big data, IoT, mobile, social, and more, we look forward to working with new partners in LATAM who can help accelerate their digital transformation efforts.
SnapLogic’s self-service integration platform was recognized as a Leader in Gartner’s 2017 Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS). Global enterprise customers such as Adobe, AstraZeneca, Box, Capital One, GameStop, Verizon and Wendy’s rely on SnapLogic to automate business processes, accelerate analytics and drive digital transformation. If you’re interested in partnering with us, we want to hear from you.