Intelligent Integration Platform
Breakthrough integration for a digital, hybrid world
Security you can trust
Learn how SnapLogic can help your organization execute faster, get ideas to market quicker, and deliver exceptional customer experiences.
One extensible platform for comprehensive integration
The SnapLogic Intelligent Integration platform is a powerful and flexible platform that meets a variety of integration needs, all with a unified user interface that is powered by Iris AI. Our no code and low code approach provides maximum productivity from integration specialists to citizen integrators to ad-hoc integrators. You only pay for what you use and can always add capabilities as your needs grow.
Expand the IIP with:
- Applications such as Salesforce.com, Tableau, ServiceNow, SAP, NetSuite, Eloqua, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, AX, and more
- Data Warehouses such as Redshift, Azure SQL/DW, BigQuery, Snowflake, Hadoop, MongoDB, DynamoDB, SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, and more
- Big data/data lakes such as Cloudera, Hortonworks, Kafka, Spark, and more
- SnapLogic Data Science to improve data collection, preparation, model building and deployment of machine learning models
- SnapLogic for B2B Integration to support a growing list of EDI standards
- SnapLogic API Management to build, consume, and manage up-to-date APIs all in one platform
Hybrid application and data landscapes – unified
The Snaplex architecture connects data across complex and evolving hybrid enterprise landscapes. Cloudplex unites cloud applications and databases. Groundplex liberates on-premises investments from behind firewalls. And eXtremeplex autoscales transient BDaaS clusters on-demand.
One platform: Streaming. Real-time. Batch. Event-driven.
SnapLogic’s document-based JSON and REST-based parallel processing architecture manages real-time streaming data for application and business process integration. Scale high-volume batch integration and aggregation for data warehousing and analytics.
Connectivity to every endpoint: Apps, data, things
Connecting endpoints is as easy as drag and drop. More than 500 Snaps connect with ERP, CRM, HCM, Hadoop, Spark, analytics, identity management, social media, online storage, relational, columnar, and key-value databases and technologies such as XML, JSON, OAuth, SOAP, and REST.
Ready to try out the Intelligent Integration Platform?Start Free Trial
“After evaluating many options in the market, we chose SnapLogic because it was built for the cloud, supports hybrid cloud application and data integration, gives us the ability to scale by building and managing integration more quickly, and offers a user interface that is easy to use.”
–Deputy CIO, Vassar College