SnapLogic Architect Training
The SnapLogic Architect course covers the key strategies for architecture selection. This course walks you through various Integration reference architectures.
The course contains eight lessons:
- SnapLogic Architecture: Learn about SnapLogic architecture and deployment options.
- Configuring and Managing a SnapLogic Instance: Learn about the various options and features that can be configured to monitor a SnapLogic instance and enhancing its security.
- Understanding Snaplex Requirements: Learn about Snaplexes, their hardware requirements, network requirements, and their configurations.
- Managing Pipeline Lifecycle: Learn about Pipeline lifecycle and how you can integrate SnapLogic with other tools/platforms.
- Performing Advanced Data Transformations: Learn how to use Expression Libraries and Scripts.
- SnapLogic API Management: Understand the concept of APIs and the importance of API Management. Also, identify key challenges for developing an API strategy and building & scaling the digital ecosystem.
- Resumable Pipelines: Learn how Resumable Pipelines are fundamentally different in execution than standard Pipelines along with their benefits and features.
- Best Practices: Learn common best practices for pipeline design and development, pipeline management, and administration.
For more information on this course, please contact your SnapLogic Account Manager.