Key Features of the PDF Snap Pack
The PDF Snap Pack allows you to easily automate document-centric processes by extracting data from PDFs or by creating PDFs that can be sent out to customers and partners. By leveraging the PDF Snap Pack, your team no longer has to manually input data into an ERP or Candidate Management System saving them a lot of time and effort and reducing errors. You can easily extract text and images from a PDF and feed that data into an application. You can also convert structured or semi-structured data into a PDF. Output from the PDF Snap Pack can also be sent to LLM models that can further empower teams to extract the right data, summarize documents, answer questions, among other things.
With this Snap Pack, you can automate business processes such as
- Procure-to-Pay: Automatically extract data from an invoice received from a vendor, leverage LLM models to extract the right data, and record it into an ERP application such as SAP, Dynamics 365, or NetSuite.
- Quote-to-Cash: Send quotes and invoices in PDF form to customers and partners quickly to accelerate the quote-to-cash process.
- Candidate Analysis: The PDF Snap Pack can also be used in combination with LLMs to extract data from resumes in PDF format, so that the HR team can quickly identify the right candidates for open positions.
This Snap Pack contains six Snaps
- PDF Formatter: Create a PDF document from the input document
- PDF Parser: Extract text, images, and tables from a PDF document into a structured format
- PDF Merger: Combines multiple PDFs into a single document
- PDF Splitter: Splits a PDF into multiple PDF documents
- PDF Lock: Password protects a PDF document to prevent unauthorized access
- PDF Unlock: Unlocks a password-protected PDF file.
Check out the PDF Snap Pack documentation to learn more.