SnapLogic Unveils New Greenplum “Snap” For EMC Greenplum Database
San Mateo, California – May 9, 2011 – SnapLogic , the cloud connection company, announced today its newest “Snap” for EMC Greenplum Database. EMC and SnapLogic have teamed up to transform how companies embark on big data projects while achieving a radical improvement in cost and performance.
Built to support the next generation of big data warehousing, the EMC Greenplum Database was designed for business intelligence and analytical processing. SnapLogic’s EMC Greenplum Snap is a rich connector that allows EMC’s customers to capture additional value out of their EMC Greenplum investment. Customers can use the Greenplum Snap to easily load data into and extract data from the EMC Greenplum database to support their big data warehousing efforts.
- EMC Greenplum Database allows customers to take advantage of large clusters of increasingly powerful, increasingly inexpensive commodity servers, storage and ethernet switches. SnapLogic’s EMC Greenplum Snap takes advantage of SnapLogic’s hub and spoke model to connect EMC Greenplum to the myriad of business applications for which Snaps exist today.
- Via the EMC Greenplum Snap, customers can quickly and easily load data into EMC Greenplum and support their big data warehousing and large-scale analytics projects.
- SnapLogic’s EMC Greenplum Snap is available via SnapLogic’s SnapStore, the first online marketplace for Snaps—intelligent connectors, data flows, and data transformations.
“Winning enterprises are those that can unlock insight and intelligence from the surging datastreams feeding their businesses. The Greenplum Database Snap brings the power of EMC Greenplum Database to users of the wide range of business applications supported by the SnapStore.” – Clark Newby, SVP of Marketing and Alliances, SnapLogic.
- Visit https://www.snaplogic.com/snaps to download the EMC Greenplum Snap
- Download a free trial of SnapLogic
- Visit the SnapLogic Blog for more on cloud integration
At SnapLogic , we are transforming how companies connect business applications, both on-premise and in the cloud. With SnapLogic, companies can connect any combination of applications and data sources while achieving a radical improvement in cost and performance over traditional integration solutions. SnapLogic Snaps — application-specific connectors — can be instantly downloaded from the SnapStore , the world’s first online integration store. The SnapStore model allows developers, system integrators, and independent software vendors to build and sell purpose-built Snaps for both widely used and emerging applications.
As an independent integration company, SnapLogic reduces vendor lock-in risk by providing open extensible solutions for all software, applications and infrastructure. SnapLogic is funded by leading venture investors, including Andreessen Horowitz. SnapLogic customers are leaders who are breaking with the costly and inflexible integration approaches of the past, ranging from multi-billion dollar corporations to innovative new growth companies. Follow us on Twitter: @SnapLogic . Visit our blog .