As organizations continue to evolve into more nimble data-driven organizations and digital businesses, IT teams are faced with the complexity of managing and integrating hundreds, if not thousands of applications. HCM-related solutions alone may account for 50 to 100 of these applications. This type of environment requires the right solution that is versatile enough to handle both operational app-to-app integrations and the consolidation of data to a cloud data warehouse. All the while, the right solution enables organizations to remain agile enough to deliver faster business outcomes, yet simple enough to empower people at various skill levels to develop creative solutions, including automated business processes.
Join SnapLogic as we host a virtual fireside chat with Jonathan Howes, Head of HRES Product Management, Sony Global HR Platform and Bo Thomas, Senior Manager, Analytics Solutions Architecture US-EAST & LATAM, AWS.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How Sony is modernizing their HR infrastructure to support key use cases in a hybrid cloud and on-premises environment
- How Sony integrates Workday, globally, across 90 business units, to standardize their HR business processes
- How Sony automates their employee-related workflows by seamlessly integrating HR applications (i.e., compensation, performance management, training, etc.)
- How SnapLogic and AWS partnered to achieve advanced employee analytics in the cloud
- How customers leverage the cloud to drive operational efficiencies to functional LOBs such as HR
Watch the recording on-demand!
Head of HRES Product Management at Sony Global HR Platform
Senior Manager, Analytics Solutions Architecture US-EAST & LATAM at AWS
VP of Product Marketing at SnapLogic