Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS) Snap Pack allows you to easily manage topics and endpoint subscriptions.
Amazon SNS is a message publishing and processing service and supports application-to-application and application-to-person communication. It allows you to fan-out messages to millions of consumers such as SMS endpoints, Email, HTTP Endpoint, Amazon SQS queues, AWS Lambda functions, Slack, Microsoft Teams, etc. With this Snap Pack, you can easily create and manage topics and subscriptions.
With this Snap Pack, you can automate workflows such as
- Customer Service Workflows: Create a product promotion topic to send text messages to a customer’s mobile number when there is a new product launch or discount.
- Order Management Workflows: Create a topic for customer orders via Amazon SNS, and leverage Amazon SQS to receive order data by subscribing to the topic.
- Organization Communication Workflows: HR in a big medical center can create a new Slack channel and implement a chatbot for internal communication via Amazon SNS.
- And many more …
Amazon Simple Notification Service Snap Pack has the following Snaps:
- Create Topic: Create a Topic in Amazon SNS
- Manage Topic: Update and remove attributes and tags a Topic
- Subscribe Topic: Subscribe to a topic
- Delete Topic: Delete a topic
- Push Messages: Send a message to an Amazon SNS topic
- Confirm Subscription: Confirm an endpoint subscription to a topic
- Delete Subscription: Delete the subscription of an endpoint to a topic
- Publish message: Send a message to an Amazon SNS topic
- Set Subscription Attribute: set an attribute of the subscription to a new value by a subscription owner
To learn more, please check out the documentation.