Key Features of the API Suite Snap Pack
API Suite Snap Pack contains Snaps to connect to various API endpoints such as HTTP and GraphQL.
HTTP Client Snap provides a better user experience for all HTTP operations with enhanced debugging features that allow you to track each request and response. Support for pagination and batching of response data is also built in both HTTP Client and GraphQL Client Snaps. You can use this HTTPClient Snap to run HTTP methods on a REST API service endpoint while GraphQL Client enables you to build queries for a GraphQL endpoint.
Here are some common use cases for this Snap Pack:
- Access web-based applications and API endpoints
- Connect to SaaS applications that do not have pre-built connectors
- Connect to GraphQL endpoints so that you can fetch exactly the data you need for your application
API Suite Snap Pack contains the following Snaps:
- HTTP Client: Executes HTTP methods on a REST API service endpoint.
- GraphQL Client: Contains a Query builder to help you build a query for a GraphQL endpoint
To learn more please refer to the documentation link: API Suite documentation.