Key Features of the Azure Synapse SQL Snap Pack
Data integration combined with advanced analytics from Microsoft’s data warehouse service. Load incoming data from on-premises sources to the cloud service using a SQL-like interface.
This Snap Pack’s common use cases are as follows:
- Delivering data from multiple source endpoints to drive business insights such as sales performance, product upsell opportunities, through a faster, easy to use and scalable data warehouse
- Deliver data to gain insights from IoT devices for preventative maintenance, anomaly detection
- Deliver data for real-time dashboards and reports for executives to provide operational insights and risk management
Azure Synapse Snap Pack has the following Snaps:
- Update: Updates a target table
- Execute: Executes an SQL query
- Stored Procedure: Invokes a stored procedure in the Azure Synapse.
- Table List: Provides a list of tables in a database.
- Bulk Load: Loads large amount of input data to the target table
To learn more please refer to the documentation link: Azure Synapse Documentation