SAP S/4HANA Cloud is a modern cloud-based Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system designed specifically for in-memory computing. It empowers business users with information from various functions (finance, supply chain, accounting, procurement) and enables them to act in the moment and respond quickly to changing conditions.
With the SnapLogic’s SAP S/4HANA Cloud Snap Pack, you can automate business workflows and send data in real-time from non-SAP systems such as databases, CRM, SCM, HCM to SAP S/4HANA Cloud, providing business users with up-to-date information across customer, people, and product operations. This allows them to improve operational efficiency and make better business decisions rapidly.
Some of the key automated workflows and use cases where this Snap Pack will be useful:
- Continuous data integration from SaaS applications such as Salesforce, Workday to SAP S/4 HANA Cloud.
- Order to Cash use case from CRM systems (on-premises or cloud) to SAP S/4HANA
- Lead to Close use case such as Marketo->Salesforce->SAP S/4HANA
- Record to Report
- Hire to Retire with HCM systems such as SAP SuccessFactors, Workday
This Snap Pack consists of four Snaps:
- Create: To create data objects
- Read: To retrieve data
- Update: To update data objects
- Delete: To delete data objects
To learn more, please visit the documentation page.