I spent Monday afternoon and evening at the ServiceNow Knowledge 14 conference in San Francisco. While the keynote and sessions officially get underway today, the energy in the GoLive Expo was amazing and the SnapLogic team was honored to be the only integration technology platform partner at the event. ServiceNow has clearly built a passionate (and growing) partner ecosystem and ServiceNow customers were very excited to talk about ways to extend their existing investments. I also spoke with a number of prospective ServiceNow customers who were interested in all aspects of data and application connectivity and the role of a fast, multi-point and modern integration platform as a service (iPaaS) in their journey to the cloud. Some of the use cases we discussed with ServiceNow customers include:
- Connecting ServiceNow PPM with Microsoft Outlook and Google Calendar for improved time tracking.
- Synchronizing ServiceNow PPM with Workday Financials for real-time rate card exchange information.
- Integrating ServiceNow with ITSM systems such as SAP Solution Manager, IBM Tivoli, Oracle Enterprise Manager, and HP OpenView.
- Accessing helpdesk and service ticket details from Jira and Rally and other systems in a single interface.
- HR on-boarding with with Workday, Ultimate Software, Oracle HCM, and Microsoft Active Directory integration.
- Delivering IT security risk management integration with Splunk, Qualys, and other applications.
Here are a few pictures from the show floor:
We also kicked off the event with a great party with our partner Triad Technology Partners. We enjoyed the conversations and look forward to connecting today at our booth.
If you’re at Knowledge 14 and would like to set up a meeting with the SnapLogic team, feel free to check out this link: www.snaplogic.com/events. We’ll also be showcasing our new PPM integration, which connects ServiceNow and Microsoft Outlook using the SnapLogic Integration Cloud. This 360 PPM integration will be featured in a session today at 1:40 in Moscone West 3010.