The SnapLogic team is very excited to announce our new SnapLogic Integration Cloud Free Trial for Amazon Redshift at the AWS Summit in San Francisco. Built on the the most recent innovation from SnapLogic called Snap Patterns, which are are pre-built packaged integrations that customers can configure through a step-by-step wizard, our goal is to help you accelerate your time to value with AWS Redshift by as much as 10x. There’s no coding necessary!
The free trial comes with Snap Patterns for some commonly recurring data integration requirements for Amazon Redshift that are common challenges for cloud data warehousing customers. For starters, the Redshift Loader Patterns take away the complexity of the initial load from Amazon RDS for MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server and PostgreSQL into Amazon Redshift. Users of the SnapLogic Snap Patterns can then use MicroStrategy, Qlikview, Tableau, Tidemark or other leading business intelligence (BI) tools to run analytics and visualize their data in Redshift.
- Accelerate cloud data warehouse adoption with prebuilt patterns that can be configured by an automatically-generated series of steps.
- Rapidly connect Amazon Redshift to a variety of relational database services including Amazon RDS for MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle and SQL Server.
- Quickly load data into an Amazon S3 bucket and kick off the Amazon Redshift import process in a single step.
- Easily replicate source tables into their Amazon Redshift clusters and detect daily changes to keep data synchronized.
- Take advantage of core REST and SOAP Snaps for broader connectivity.
- Visually design a variety of data operations using a set of core Snaps such as Binary, Flow, Script, Transform and XML.
- Do sophisticated extract, transform and load (ETL) operations such as slowly changing dimensions type 2 (SCD2) and database lookups without any coding.
- Start with a free trial of an easy to use wizard and upgrade to the full SnapLogic integration platform as a service (iPaaS) in order to connect to data from Salesforce.com, Teradata, Netezza, SAP, Oracle ERP and other systems without losing any of their existing work.
If you’re ready to get started with the trial, check out the following resources:
- Free Trial Instructional Video
- Sign-up Page
- Building your First SnapLogic Pipeline Instructional Video to get acquainted with the broader capabilities of the platform
Additional resources are available here:
We look forward to hearing your feedback as this trial powers your cloud analytics initiatives. And if you happen to be at the AWS Summit in San Francisco today, please swing by our booth (#621) for more information!