The year 2017 brought many exciting changes to SnapLogic, and the ones that expanded innovation and support for our customers were among our favorites. One of SnapLogic’s missions, practiced from the top down, is the belief that we do what we do to make our customers and partners and community more successful … year over year. Here are some of the ways SnapLogic met our goal to make our customers more successful in 2017.
Here are a few examples of the new product innovations that got our customers excited:
- Iris AI and its first product, Integration Assistant, debuted earlier in the year. The Integration Assistant accelerates the development of SnapLogic integration pipelines by suggesting both where to start (the first Snap in a pipeline) and the next Snap. Driven by a machine learning algorithm trained on successfully executed pipelines from the metadata, the Integration Assistant is key for new users or anyone who wants to speed up routine integrations.
- Snaps: New Snaps, such as MS Dynamics CRM and MS Dynamics Operations, were introduced, while many of our 400 plus were updated.
- Data integration support: We expanded support for Confluent Kafka, MS Azure SQL DB, Parquet, and HDFS.
We expanded our offices and teams to serve our customers better. In 2017, we:
- Opened a new office in Sydney to better support our customers in the Asia Pacific.
- Moved to a larger headquarters in San Mateo to support our continued growth.
- Added 80 new employees to the global team. And yes, we’re always looking for talented professionals so let us know if we have something right for you.
Partnership acceleration and customer stories
With already strong partnerships in EMEA and North America, we added partners in newer geographies to serve more customers.
- In the LATAM region, we welcomed new partners including Softtek, Semantix, Iteris, and CSC Brazil.
- In Asia Pacific, we added or expanded relationships with Manthan Systems, Arvensis, RXP Services, and Sonata Software.
- New videos showed how companies like Box, GameStop, iRobot, and Pure Storage used SnapLogic to overcome challenges in bringing their data, processes, and systems together. Prefer case studies? Read about companies like Inenco and Kore Telematics.
- Lastly, we launched the SnapLogic Community where customers can ask questions such as “How do I?” and get responses from the community. After its launch in early 2017, the SnapLogic community has rapidly grown in engagement and activity. Check it out!
Customer and employee commitment
Improving customer experience requires a motivated, high caliber group of passionate people, so we sustained our efforts to make our offices great places to work and 2017 was no exception:
- For the second year in a row, we were one of the best places to work and one of the Top 100 Bay Area Workplaces.
- We expanded our thriving company diversity program to create opportunities for women in technology. Consequently, we were named to the Mogul Top 100 Companies for Millennial Women in 2017.
- We also improved upon our SnapLogic Cares program that promotes employee wellness and creates volunteer opportunities for employees to give back to the communities in which we work.
- Lastly, the SnapLogic Enterprise Integration Cloud, the leading AI-powered integration platform was presented at many events around the world. Here’s where you found us in 2017. Gartner ASSS in Las Vegas
- Gartner Symposium and ITXpo in Australia
- TAG Data Governance Conference in Atlanta
- Workday Rising in Chicago
- GDS CIO Insight Summit in Scotland
- Planview Horizons User Conference in San Antonio
- Gartner AADI Summit in London & Sydney
- Chief Data Officer (CDO) Summit in Washington DC
- Strata + Hadoop World EU in London
If you missed us in person in 2017, catch us in 2018 at an upcoming event.
We’re humbled to be part of the journey our loyal and inventive customers undertake every day in their quest to implement new business models and digitally transform their companies. We can’t wait to see what 2018 will bring.