The MS Dynamics 365 CRM Snap Pack consists of six Snaps which, along with the set of SnapLogic resources, provides access to all business entities exposed through MS Dynamics 365 web-services. The data available through SnapLogic includes common entities such as Contact, Accounts, Leads, and Opportunities as well as support for custom MS Dynamics 365 CRM Entities. The MS Dynamics 365 CRM Snap does not require any additional setup or configuration within MS Dynamics 365. After installation, data from MS Dynamics 365 CRM can be accessed in SnapLogic without any additional programming. The actions that can be performed through SnapLogic include “Create,” “Read,” “Update,” “Delete,” “Upsert,” and “Search.” The data in MS Dynamics CRM can be accessed from both on-premises installations (via HDFS Keberos authentication) and online 365 version (via office 365 credentials). Both these are integrated inside MS Dynamics CRM Snaps, and users have to just provide the credential information.
For connectivity between SnapLogic and MS Dynamics 365 CRM this Snap Pack uses the MS Dynamics 365 CRM SOAP interface, eliminating the need for any subsequent configuration within MS Dynamics 365 CRM.
The Snap Pack:
- Provides read and write access to MS Dynamics 365 CRM
- Provides access to the available objects in MS Dynamics 365 CRM including custom Entities
- Utilizes the MS Dynamics 365 CRM SOAP interface
- Includes a wizard to automatically detect custom objects and fields that have been defined in MS Dynamics 365 CRM
- Supports both on-premises installations of Dynamic CRM and cloud instance
- Supports the following operations on MS Dynamics 365 CRM Objects:
- Create a record
- Read a single record of all records from the specified category
- Update an existing record
- Delete a record
- Search through the existing records
- Upsert new and existing records
Learn more about how Snaps work with the SnapLogic Enterprise Integration Cloud here.