Key Features of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Snap Pack
The MS Dynamics CRM Snap Pack consists of six Snaps which, along with the set of SnapLogic resources, provides access to all business entities exposed through MS Dynamics web-services. The data available through SnapLogic includes common entities such as Contact, Accounts, Leads, and Opportunities as well as support for custom MS Dynamics CRM entities. The MS Dynamics CRM Snap does not require any additional setup or configuration within MS Dynamics. After installation, data from MS Dynamics CRM can be accessed in SnapLogic without any additional programming. The actions that can be performed through SnapLogic include “Create,” “Read,” “Update,” “Delete,” “Upsert,” and “Search.” The data in MS Dynamics CRM can be accessed from both on-premises installations (via HDFS Kerberos authentication) and online 365 version (via office 365 credentials). Both of these are integrated inside MS Dynamics CRM Snaps, and user credential information is needed.
For connectivity between SnapLogic and MS Dynamics CRM, this Snap Pack uses the MS Dynamics CRM SOAP interface, eliminating the need for any subsequent configuration within MS Dynamics CRM.
The Snap Pack:
- Provides read and write access to MS Dynamics CRM
- Provides access to the available objects in MS Dynamics CRM including custom Entities
- Utilizes the MS Dynamics CRM SOAP interface
- Includes a wizard to automatically detect custom objects and fields that have been defined in MS Dynamics CRM
- Supports both on-premises installations of Dynamic CRM and cloud instance
- Supports the following operations on MS Dynamics CRM Objects:
- Create a record
- Read a single record of all records from the specified category
- Update an existing record
- Delete a record
- Search through the existing records
- Upsert new and existing records
Build your integrations faster by leveraging patterns in the SnapLogic community for the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Snap Pack here.
Learn more about how Snaps work with the SnapLogic Intelligent Integration Platform here.