Twilio is an API product that allows you to create powerful communication experiences for your customers by sending a text message, initiating a call, or leaving a programmatic voice message. With this Snap Pack, you can now initiate or act on communication experiences from a SnapLogic pipeline which can be called from a custom application or from Twilio itself.
With this Snap Pack, you can automate workflows such as
- Marketing Workflows: Text and email marketing to your prospects, lead alerts to your SDR or sales team, call tracking based on source of a lead
- Customer Service Workflows: User authentication for better account security, intelligent chatbots to respond to customer inquiries, contact center management of incoming calls
- Operations Workflows: Dispatch notifications, Notifications for account changes, appointment reminders, etc.
- And many more …
Twilio Snap Pack has the following Snaps:
- Read: Retrieves data resources from Twilio REST API
- Create: Creates data objects in Twilio
- Modify: Modifies data objects in Twilio
- Delete: Deletes data objects in Twilio
To learn more, please check out the documentation.