Spring into Cloud Integration with SnapLogic
Today SnapLogic announced our Spring 2014 release, which is codenamed “Stallion” for a number of reasons:
- First and foremost, because it’s focused on making our Elastic Integration platform as a service (iPaaS) even faster.
- Secondly, because of our continued focus on delivering a single, best-of-breed cloud integration service that can solve the Integrator’s Dilemma by handling diverse requirements: cloud-to-cloud, cloud-to-ground, data integration, application integration, etc.
- And finally, because it’s the Year of the Horse. Happy Chinese New Year!
The SnapLogic Integration Cloud announcement includes elements of our January release and updates that the team is planning to deliver in March. The key innovations that we’ve highlighted here are:
- Built-in API Management and Development
- New Performance Monitoring Dashboard
- Powerful Data Integration for Cloud Analytics
- Enhanced User Experience for ?Citizen Integrators?
- New and Updated Snaps on the SnapStore
- Enterprise-Ready Cloud Integration for Hybrid IT
Want to learn more? You can read the press release here and find out what some of our partner are saying about the latest release here. I’ve also embedded a demonstration of the SnapLogic Integration Cloud in action below. Contact Us if you’d like to dive deeper.