We are again excited to announce our latest update to the SnapLogic Integration Cloud. As part of our ongoing commitment to listen to customer feedback and deliver features with the Agile methodology, we will be performing an update this week.
The complete list of features in this release and past releases can be found in the Release Notes, with highlights below.
Assets and Hierarchy
SnapLogic introduces a robust Enterprise-grade hierarchical model to organize and provide access control to all system assets: Pipelines, Files, Accounts, and Tasks. The new access control provides a simple and consistent permissions experience across all assets. Permission may be granted to users as in the previous permission model but now also supports groups. Administrators may now create and manage access control through groups rather than individual permissions.
Monitoring and Management Dashboard
New navigation header for Designer, Manager and Dashboard
You can now access each SnapLogic module from one browser window.
Account Wizard Added
When you place a Snap that requires an account and one has not been defined yet, a dialog now opens to allow you to create one.
Updates to the Snap & Pipeline Catalogs
Snaps are now organized by Snap Pack by default but can also be sorted by Type or no grouping at all. Pipelines are now grouped under the project that they are associated to.
Password Requirements for TrustE
User passwords must now meet the TrustE requirements of containing at least 6 characters, not containing only sequences or repeated characters, and cannot be common words.
New Snaps to Address Your Integration Needs
With this release, we expand your integration access to social media and on-premises tools. See the complete list of new and updated Snaps.
- Microsoft Excel Formatter & Parser
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Snap Pack: Create, Delete, Read, Update
- Salesforce Lookup
- SQL Server Lookup
- Redshift Lookup
- Foursquare Snap Pack: Get Lists, Get Tips, Recent Checkins, User Information, Venue Information, Venue Groups and Updates.
- Facebook Snap Pack: Fetch Connections, Insights Data, Page Data, Query, Search, User Details
- Box Snap Pack: Box Move, Box Permissions, Box Read and Box Write Snaps
- Trillium Address Cleanup
- Request a SnapLogic Integration Cloud Demonstration
- Check out our demonstrations and other videos
- Check out SnapLogic Resources