SnapLogic Enterprise Integration Cloud’s Summer Release for 2017 (v4.10) is generally available for customers today. We are excited to share a lot of new features and enhancements that revolve around the themes of operational efficiency for digital transformation solutions, continuing innovation in the use of Iris Artificial Intelligence, and added support for Cloud Data Warehouse and Big Data. While we stay focused on offering one of the finest and easiest user experiences in the iPaaS space, we wanted to extend that experience over to the operational side as well.
A few key highlights from this release that focus on improving operational efficiencies and the use of Artificial Intelligence:
- AI-Powered Pipeline Optimization: SnapLogic’s Iris technology now evaluates pipeline configuration and operation to recommend specific performance improvements based on machine learning, delivered to users via dashboard alerts and notifications.
- Local Snaplex Dashboard: Ultra Pipelines have been used by our customers in mission-critical use cases that warrant uninterrupted data flow across multiple data sources. Now, we have introduced a local dashboard that provides full visibility into Ultra Pipelines. This offers customers increased confidence that their high-priority projects are running automatically without any interruption.
- API Threshold Notifications: On a similar vein around dashboards, we bring in some monitoring capabilities that focus on operations and project development. Real-time alerts and notifications provide customers with an early warning system to improve monitoring of complex integrations projects. Alerts can be set up to notify stakeholders when API limits are approached and exceeded when users are added or removed from the platform, and when projects are modified.
- Project-level Migration: We’ve been listening to your requests! With the fast pace at which integration projects are being executed and delivered across the enterprise, it is pertinent that project lifecycles are not a bottleneck. We’ve introduced a new feature that automates the migration of projects across departments and organizations, eliminating hand-coding and hard-coding, resulting in seamless project migrations.
- Public API for Groundplex Installation: A new API is now available to automate the installation and configuration of on-premises SnapLogic nodes, eliminating the time and effort to manually download and install additional nodes.
A few key highlights from this release that focus on enhancing our already comprehensive integration capabilities into cloud data warehousing and big data:
- Microsoft Azure SQL Snap Pack: A brand new Snap Pack that allows customers to quickly and easily migrate on-premises databases to Microsoft Azure SQL Database for fast cloud-based reporting and analytics.
- Teradata Select Snap: Expands the Teradata Snap Pack, allowing users to retrieve data from a Teradata database to display on a table for easy reporting tasks.
- Parquet Writer Snap: Allows users to store data in specific partitions in Hadoop HDFS, improving the ability to create reports and derive meaningful insights from big data.
- Parquet Reader/Writer Snap: Allows users to write Parquet files to Amazon S3 and AWS Identity & Access Management in addition to HDFS, expanding SnapLogic’s support for cloud-based data warehousing via Redshift.
Watch the Summer 2017 Release webinar to learn all the features and enhancements across our Snaps, IoT, CRM, and more.