Exclusive Live Presentations to Cover Future of Data Warehousing and Analytics in the Enterprise
San Mateo, Calif. — July 20, 2016 — SnapLogic, an industry leader in enterprise integration platform as a service (iPaaS), announced that the company will host a multi-city seminar series focused on the future of data warehousing and analytics in the modern enterprise featuring Amazon Web Services (AWS).
Leading the series of seminars titled “Is the Data Warehouse Dead? The Future of Analytics in the Enterprise” will be James Markarian, SnapLogic’s CTO and former CTO of Informatica. Markarian will share his perspective on the changing world of data management, question the role of the data warehouse in the new world of big data technologies, and provide insights into the integral role of cloud computing and data integration in powering digital transformation. He will be joined by cloud data warehousing experts from AWS, who will review their cloud data management solutions and highlight the benefits that joint SnapLogic and AWS customers have achieved by adopting Amazon Redshift.
SnapLogic will host events in four cities: Dallas, Chicago, New York and with further details available here: www.snaplogic.com/roadshow. The next two events are:
- Thursday, July 21: New York, NY
- When: Thursday, July 21 from 8:00am to 10:30am
- Where: The Harvard Club of New York
- Hear from a director of data engineering from a nationwide financial services leader on how they run SnapLogic and AWS to power their modern analytics strategy and reduce risk.
- Tuesday, July 26: Menlo Park, CA
- When: Tuesday, June 26 from 8:00am to 10:30am
- Where: Rosewood Sand Hill
- Network with peers and hear real-world examples of how data integration accelerates digital transformation.
- Register here
SnapLogic is the industry’s first unified data and application integration platform as a service (iPaaS). The SnapLogic Elastic Integration Platform enables enterprises to connect to any source, at any speed, anywhere — whether on premises, in the cloud or in hybrid environments. The easy-to-use platform empowers self-service integrators, eliminates information silos, and provides a smooth onramp to big data. Founded by data industry veteran Gaurav Dhillon and backed by investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Ignition Partners, Microsoft Corp., and Silver Lake Waterman, SnapLogic is helping companies across the Global 2000 to connect faster. Learn more at www.snaplogic.com.
Connect with SnapLogic