SnapLogic News: Continued Momentum for Elastic Integration
It’s a big day for SnapLogic – today we announced a new round of financing with Microsoft and Silver Lake Waterman joining our A-list of investors. We also announced a new partnership with HCL Technologies, a global IT services provider, to create the integration hub for the HCL ServiceXchange.
As Scott Kupor, managing partner at Andreessen Horowitz, noted in today’s press release:
“As enterprises transition to the cloud and need new ways to get maximum value from their data, SnapLogic is poised to lead the market with a faster, modern platform that can connect cloud and on-premises applications, big data and the Internet of Things. We’re excited to continue to work with SnapLogic because they have the right technology and team at the right time.”
The SnapLogic Elastic Integration Platform is now processing more than 55 billion JSON documents per month, with some customers adding hundreds of self-service integration users. Thanks to our customers, partners and employees for what’s been a breakthrough year for the company. Here are a few 2015 highlights:
- New partnership established with Microsoft to support the Cortana Analytics Suite. Other technology partnerships including AWS, Cloudera, Hortonworks, Workday, Salesforce, ServiceNow, Okta, 3scale, Restlet and more.
- An expanded ecosystem of global system integrator partners with the addition of India’s fourth-largest IT service provider, HCL Technologies, to provide consulting and implementation services for application and data integration
- Added Robert J. Parker as CFO, bringing with him more than 25 years of extensive finance and operations leadership experience with technology companies; enterprise software veteran Jack Kudale to lead market expansion and sales execution as Senior Vice President of Field Operations; and Vaikom Krishnan, formerly of Informatica, as Vice President of Engineering, bringing with him more than 20 years’ experiencing developing software to manage data on premise and in the cloud
- Constellation Research SuperNova award win for SnapLogic customer SterlingBackcheck for its value gained through use of the SnapLogic Elastic Integration Platform
- Positioning by Gartner, Inc. as a “Visionary” in the 2015 “Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service, Worldwide,” report, which evaluates technologies that support application, data and process integration and positions vendors on completeness of vision and ability to execute
- Ranked as a Market Leader in the “Ovum Decision Matrix: Selecting an Integration PaaS (iPaaS) Solution, 2015-2016” report for strengths in scalability and comprehensive cloud and hybrid integration capabilities, big data integration and solid average subscription size
- New offices opened in Boulder, Colorado, New York, and Boston with plans for international expansion in 2016
- Industry recognition including being named among the top Global 250 Private Companies of 2015 by AlwaysOn, a DBTA 100 – Company That Matters Most in Data of 2015, and as one of the Channel Company’s 2015 CRN® Big Data 100
If you haven’t had a chance to see SnapLogic in action, be sure to check out one of our demonstrations and Contact Us if you’d like more information about our enterprise integration platform as a service (iPaaS).