If you’re attending this Thursday’s AWS Summit in New York and are interested in data warehousing and data integration, come say hi to the SnapLogic team! You can find us at booth #332 where we’ll be talking Redshift integration in the elastic enterprise (and how you can get started with our free trial for Amazon Redshift). We’ll also be showing demonsrations of the SnapLogic Elastic Integration Platform in action.
For those not as familiar with Amazon Redshift, it is a fast, fully managed petabyte-scale data warehouse service offered at one tenth the price of most traditional warehouse solutions. SnapLogic’s Amazon Redshift integration solution enables customers to transfer data into and out of Amazon Redshift – also at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions. With SnapLogic, data can be moved at any latency (batch, streamed, or via event-based real-time triggers) to meet the requirements of a diverse set of users. Additionally, SnapLogic offers pre-built connectors, called Snaps, to over 160+ different data sources including on-premises applications like traditional ERP and financial applications to social media, mobile and machine data. The goal is to easily and rapidly extract data from its various sources and formats and load it into Amazon Redshift and keep data synchronized with other systems at a significant cost savings for the customer.
We also offer Snap Patterns for Amazon Redshift, allowing organizations to rapidly load and synchronize data from sources such as Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server and PostgreSQL directly into Redshift. The Redshift Snap Patterns are ideal for organizations considering Redshift as a low-cost, faster alternative to traditional data warehousing, and include:
- Data Loading: Accelerate the initial data load or refresh.
- Periodic Data Sync: Determine the frequency of delta data synchronization.
- Data Aggregation: Bring data together from multiple sources for the purposes of cloud data warehousing.
- Slowly Changing Dimension Type 2 (SCD2): Handle powerful transformation tasks with a few clicks.
Full AWS Summit event registration is closed but you can register for the Keynote Live Stream here to tune in. And here are a few options if you can’t make it, but want to see the SnapLogic Elastic Integration Platform in action:
- SnapLogic Amazon free trial demonstration – no on-premises software required with SnapLogic!
- Comprehensive demonstration of SnapLogic focused on Redshift integration (from our cloud analytics webinar)
For a general AWS Redshift and SnapLogic overview as well as best practices from our partner Cervello, I’ve embedded the slides from a recent webinar we hosted below. See you in NYC!