Spring 2017 Release: Self-driving integration, field cryptography, MS Dynamics 365 CRM and more
Today the Spring 2017 release is available and featuring artificial intelligence (AI) technology that promises to dramatically reduce the time and cost of cloud, analytics, and digital transformation initiatives. The first AI-powered feature is SnapLogic Integration Assistant, a recommendation engine that delivers expert step-by-step guidance to improve the speed and quality of building a data pipeline — with up to 90% accuracy. Integration Assistant is available to all of our customers starting today at no charge.
SnapLogic’s Spring 2017 release also introduces new and enhanced software that helps our customers jumpstart their CRM, HR, and cloud data warehouse software projects. Finally, the release has added platform-wide features designed to save time and increase productivity.
New or enhanced capabilities in the Spring 2017 release include:
- SnapLogic Integration Assistant: The SnapLogic Integration Assistant is a recommendation engine that uses machine learning to predict the next step in building a data pipeline for the cloud, analytics, and digital initiatives – with up to 90% accuracy. It is part of SnapLogic’s “Iris” technology – an industry first in applying artificial intelligence for enterprise integration. See how it works in this video.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM integration: A new Snap Pack is available to help users create, read, and update records in the cloud and on-premises versions of Microsoft Dynamics. Also, users can delete a record based on account ID and also search with various filter options.
- Workday integration: The Workday Read Snap now supports page number and page size and shows great performance improvements. The Workday Write Snap now supports bulk operations for many objects and has improved performance from hours and minutes to just seconds.
- Confluent integration: The updated Confluent Acknowledge Snap greatly reduces potential data losses, eliminates duplicates, and externally acknowledges each message.
- Enhanced Snaps for Amazon Redshift, Anaplan, Tableau, Apache Hive + Kerberos.
- Field encryption and decryption: The Transform Snap Pack now includes new Snaps to encrypt and decrypt field values for sensitive data, or entire documents, providing a greater level of data security.
- Platform enhancements: These updates save time and enhance productivity, including Snaplex restart; enhanced Asset Search with Snap labels; network statistics display to aid troubleshooting and performance optimization; and parameterizable accounts that make it easier to automate or dynamically assign environments in a development lifecycle.
SnapLogic is committed to continuous innovation and the features in the Spring 2017 release for the SnapLogic Enterprise Integration Cloud are examples of how we continue to make integrating data warehouses, applications, IoT, and big data streams faster, easier. and more powerful. To learn more, go to www.snaplogic.com/spring2017.