The SnapLogic Core Snaps, included with the SnapLogic Intelligent Integration Platform, consist of several sets of Snap Packs you can employ to build integration pipelines.
Core Snaps transform, cleanse, format, and connect data without the need to build and code integrations by hand. To get started, use a series of Core Snaps to build point-to-point and multipoint integrations – connect to thousands of applications and data sources along the way.
Snap Packs included in the SnapLogic Core Snaps are:
- Binary Snap Pack: Snaps used for reading and writing data out of SnapLogic’s intelligent integration platform
- Data Catalog Snap Pack: The Catalog Insert and Query Snaps allow you to manage metadata-related data assets in SnapLogic
- Email Snap Pack: Prepare, send, and read emails
- Flow Snap Pack: Create data flows between applications
- REST Snap Pack: The Rest Snap imports and exports critical data and statistics to and from any HTTP web source
- Metadata Snap Pack: Create, read, update, and delete operations on assets
- SOAP Snap Pack: Call a SOAP endpoint
- Transform Snap Pack: Transform, parse, cleanse, and format data from binary data to document data
Download the SnapLogic Patterns Catalog Data Sheet to learn more how to re-use integration pipelines.
Interested in learning what individual Snaps can do? Check out our demo videos.